We'd love to share our story with you!
An animated but informative speaker, Paisley & Jade co-owner Morgan Montgomery truly enjoys sharing our story and knowledge with audiences of all shapes and sizes. Combining her love of being a small business owner with her in-the-trenches experience in off-premise catering and specialty rentals, she is able to provide fabulous content and immediate deliverables to all sectors of the creative & event industry.
Some favorite topics include social media systems, personal and professional productivity, and standard operating procedures for creatives! Interested in hearing about something else? We’re always up for a chat to see what we might be able to put together!
Upcoming Speaking engagements include:
- September 2020, Triangle NACE – Raleigh, NC
- Date TBD, Twin Cities NACE 16th Annual EDU Conference, Prior Lake, MN
Past notable speaking engagements have included: NACE Experience, CCWEP, Seattle NACE, Lend & Gather, DFW NACE, The Special Event, WIPA Atlanta, Anchorage NACE, The School of Styling, & Creative at Heart.
- “You down with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)? With Morgan Montgomery”, Weddings for Real Podcast, Episode 92
- “Paisley & Jade Founders Discuss The Mistakes New Rental Businesses Often Make”, The Trunk Show, Episode 2
- “Event Industry Pros Share Their Real-Life Rental Nightmares”, The Trunk Show, Episode 1
- “Systems, Processes, + Feedback, with Morgan Montgomery”, The Creative Empire Podcast, Episode 160
- “Adding Public Speaking to Your Portfolio”, This Week in Weddings Podcast, Episode 24
What others are saying:
Morgan has served on the Creative at Heart Conference Panel for 2 conferences, and will be serving (and speaking!) at our next conference in March 2016. She is an integral part of the panel group and we are so blessed to have her. She is not only incredibly intentional and present throughout the entire conference, but she does her “research” before even arriving; she researches the attendees beforehand and therefore understands the questions they have, the businesses they run and why they are attending. She is kind yet straightforward in answering questions thrown at her, and I constantly see her talking to other attendees one-on-one during breaks and meals. She is honest, open and confident. I know our attendees are fortunate to hear her advice and as the founder of the conference, I am so encouraged by her heart for community, desire for growth & passion for building up the industry.
-Kat Schmoyer, Founder and Visionary, Creative at Heart Conference
For more information and availability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images courtesy of Stephanie Yonce Photography.