Paisley & Jade is a Richmond-based company specializing in eclectic and vintage rentals for events, weddings, trade shows and photo shoots. We assist clients with realizing their vision by helping them utilize our gorgeous, one-of-a-kind inventory. We’re essentially Pinterest come to life, fueled by caffeine and driven by our love of the latest trends.
Our ever-expanding inventory has been carefully curated with finds throughout the United States and our recent press includes Style Me Pretty, Southern Weddings, The Knot and Richmond Magazine.
We pride ourselves on our creative and positive atmosphere and are eager to invite a design-savvy and fabulous studio coordinator to join this crazy thing we call work.
A Day in the Life of our Studio Coordinator:
Life at Paisley & Jade is fast-paced and constantly evolving, so this position is subject to change and growth, but will definitely include:
- Answering phones and responding to general inquiry emails
- Crafting proposals for clients based on their requests
- Social media maintenance (specifically Pinterest and YouTube)
- Weekly blogging
- Styling and maintaining our showroom and office spaces
- Set up and break down of the showroom for rental clients and sales appointments
- Maintaining our database of professional images
- Supporting office staff with appointment confirmations, maintaining mailing lists and assisting with financial reporting
The studio coordinator will be expected to work Monday-Friday 9a-4p at our office in Scott’s Addition.
What’s We’re Looking For
Eligible applicants must:
- Have excellent computer skills, and preferably have proficiency with Macs, Dropbox, Google Docs, WordPress and various social media platforms.
- Be a skilled communicator, possess an unwavering attention to detail and have the ability to perform tasks independently
- Be able to provide exceptional customer service
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Be able to pass a drug, criminal background and credit check
Bonus points if you have experience in the event or rental industry or have previously worked with furniture or antiques.
Our ideal employee is fun, organized and adaptable at a moment’s notice, with the ability think on their feet and work independently. We are searching for someone with a high level of enthusiasm and who takes pride in a job well done.
If you’re detail-oriented and thrive in a creative environment, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14th. In addition to these items, please create & share a pinterest board with us (@paisleyandjade) using at least 20 pins that best represent your personality!