Paisley & Jade is a Richmond-based company specializing in vintage and specialty rentals for events, weddings, and film & commercial work. We assist clients with realizing their vision through our rental inventory while providing top notch customer service. We pride ourselves on our creative and positive atmosphere and are looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee all things “back of house”!
- Be available to work Monday-Friday, 9a-4p at our office in Scott’s Addition, with occasional evenings and weekends
- Have excellent communication skills, possess an unwavering attention to detail and have the ability to perform tasks independently
- Be able to represent Paisley & Jade in a professional capacity and provide exceptional customer service
- Have experience managing a wide range of personalities in both full-time and part-time positions
- Be able to work on their feet for an extended period of time, climb a ladder and lift and move furniture up to 75lbs
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Be comfortable driving a wide variety of vehicles, including box trucks up to 26’ in length
- Be able to pass a drug, criminal background and credit check
Creative, fun, organized and adaptable at a moment’s notice, with the ability think on their feet and work independently. A high level of enthusiasm and taking pride in a job well done is also important.
Life at Paisley & Jade is fast-paced and constantly evolving, so this position is subject to change and growth, but will definitely include:
- Scheduling all deliveries, pick ups and warehouse activities, including interfacing with clients via email and phone to finalize delivery plans
- Managing the “back of house” full time team, including our Warehouse Coordinator, Shop Lead, and Lead Delivery Driver
- Managing the part-time delivery crew, including:
- Interview, hiring, and training crew members
- Scheduling crew members’ work hours
- Ensuring crew members are successful in their duties, including:
- Processing, preparing and packing orders for delivery
- Safely transporting orders to and from their destination
- Properly reading & interpreting floor plans & invoices while onsite
- Reviewing & restocking orders as they come back to the warehouse
- Being “on-call” for delivery crew questions or on-site client emergencies
- Being responsible for ensuring the warehouse areas are maintained in a clean and organized manner
- Ensuring all warehouse supply needs are met, including uniforms, packing materials, and maintenance supplies
- Fleet management of our 18’ and 26’ box trucks
Bonus points if you have experience in the event or rental industry or have previously worked with furniture or antiques.
- Salaried position, with annual compensation reviews
- Unlimited paid time off (as requested and as approved)
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after 60 days of employment
- Quarterly employee rental credit
- Company Computer
- Company cell phone or monthly cell phone stipend
If you’re detail-oriented and thrive in a creative environment, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 18th.
Paisley & Jade is a vintage & specialty rental company based in Richmond, VA and serving Virginia, North Carolina and Washington, DC. We maintain an inventory of gorgeous & unique furniture and decor pieces that you can use to create one-of-a-kind event spaces, weddings, photo shoots, and trade show displays. To learn how Paisley & Jade can help enhance your next visual display or special event, please contact us today!